Last Updated: May 17, 2017
3. Information we collect: we collect (or may collect) information that is required for us or for our business partners in order to provide the services, the Product’s functionality, and to constantly improve it so it would better fit our user’s preferences. For example, we collect information that enable us to offer you with deals, coupons and discounts (collectively, “Offers”), so as your interaction with such offers. Being more specific, here are the ways and type of information we collect:
3.1. Non-personally identifiable information: this is the information we collect about the use of the Product and related services, and does not identify you in any manner. The type of such information includes: your system language, type, version, user agent, default browser type and version, and interaction you make with elements on the Site or the Product as a whole (like clicks or purchase you make, based on the Offers). We also collect the site from which you arrived at the Site and the Site to which you headed right after, for affiliation and tracking purposes. In addition, we may collect information about e-commerce sites you visited, if they meet a white list we maintain.
3.2. Personal identifiable information: this type of information includes information that is personally identify you as a person, or information, that potentially can identify you when combined with other information we have about you. We do not collect identifiable information about you, unless you provide us actively with such information, for example when you submit a form or send an email to us. In which case, we will use this information in order to address your request or inquiry.
4. How we collect information? We and our partners may use few technologies to collect the information automatically:
4.1. Cookies. A cookie is a small file that is sent to your computer when you visit a website. When you visit the website again, the cookie allows that site to recognize your browser. Cookies may store user preferences and other information that is related to action taken during a Site visit. When you click an Offer a cookie will be set on your browser. You can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features or services may not function properly without cookies.
4.2. Web Beacons. Web Beacons are used together with cookies, and are small graphic images or other web programming code (also known as “1×1 GIFs” or “clear GIFs”). Web beacons may be invisible to you, but any electronic image or other web programming code inserted into a web page act as a web beacon. Web beacons or similar technologies may be used for a number of purposes, including, without limitation, to count users interacting with the Product’s features or Offers, to monitor how users navigate through various related websites, or to count how many particular articles or links were actually viewed
We do and may share non-personally identifiable information about your use of the Site and Product with our partners and some service providers, in order to provide the services, facilitate them, measure their performance, optimize, improve, monetize and so forth.
7. Information Security. We follow generally accepted standards of information security, virtually and physically, to protect Personal Information if submitted to us. However, you should be aware that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot 100% guarantee at all times the information’s absolute security. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we shall not bear any liability for any unintentional disclosure or a disclosure that occurs due to a security breach of the Company’s systems or facilities.
8. User Choices
We believe in full transparency with our users, and let them choose whether they want their information to be collected and used. When a Personal Information about users will be provides, collected and/or retained by us, the users to which the information pertains can contact us at any time with request to edit or delete Personal Information about them. Such request shall carry the subject “Personal Information Request” and shall be directed to our compliance department at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Minors Control. The Product is not designed or addresses to minors. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to send Personal Information to us. If user is between the ages of 13 and 17, User is requested to use the Company’s Service with adult supervision only. If we learn that we maintain Personal Information related to a minor, we will remove such information as quickly as we become aware. If you believe that we might have any Personal Information from or about a User under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
10. Different Jurisdictions. If you are residence of California, Canada or the EU you may have certain rights about your Personal Information, including, to get information about 3rd parties with which such Personal Information is shared by us. In cases where you wish to exercise such right, and provided that we do maintain Personal Information about you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, with request that carries the subject “3rd party sharing of information” and we will process and provide you with answers accordingly.
11. General Queries; Contact Us. For any other or general information, you are welcome to contact us at: email@example.com.